Nevada Senate District 8

In all of this, sometimes the truth is just missing.

That is the case for me this time. Sometimes it’s hard to break the silence, people assume they have a fix on the situation until they realize that the truth is missing. That is the case for me as I have listened and listened all these years as I suffered abuses. Sometimes enough is enough.

This is the case for me knowing that my abuser and my accuser is out there trying to benefit off the hurt, harm and isolation that Elizabeth Helgelien ( Halseth ) has caused both me, her own family, my family and even her current husbands family. All for what, so that she could try another attempt at politics?

It's clear that canvassing the neighborhood, hoping that nobody researches or that they will somehow buy into this are far-reaching. As I look at the inroads she is making in the real estate market I am happy for her, but not at the costs of further damaging the state of Nevada and our children.

I recently found out from several meetings that Elizabeth had taken fake letters about me as some type of Dossier to further somehow steal an election or get her foot in the door with donors. As those donors continue to inform me of the piracy in the Senate District 8 constituents I am deeply troubled. Furthermore, I can't see how the general electorate would pretend that she is somebody else.

There is something that I know and don't appreciate and that is using our children as some type of leverage and higher moral ground for where she can guide or facilitate the best interest of the voter tables. That can't be further from the truth and with these kinds of decisions and selfish intuition all these pieces will more fully be disclosed and I can assure you that the general public does not know what I do, because if they did, Elizabeth wouldn't even through her name in the ring of politics ever again.

People say that time heals wounds and in many cases that should be true, but unlike what is happening here, it's a constant festering of misery to all of our families including yours to stand for the kind of tactics being used here. You can't let another politician use a slight of hand hoping that after a few years nobody will notice.  The best thing right now is for us all to send a message that Elizabeth Helgelien is not fit for office and that our children come first irrespective of somebodies personal interests to drag us into another political cycle.

PS: If the words don't add up, its usually because the truth wasn't included in the equation.

I have to admit I learned a lot through all of this and that is that my kindness and love for my children were drastically taken advantage of and when you meet ugly people, they truly have nothing to lose. Please help me end the cycle Nevada and choose a candidate who is worthy of such a calling.

Comments